Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boone Hall Strawberry Festival



The Boone Hall Strawberry Festival is coming up this week . . . as our three-year-old is quick to remind us everytime we drive past and he sees the little strawberry tilt-a-whirl ride sitting idle at the edge of US 17 waiting for the big festival day. "See strawberry! See strawberry!" he intones unfailingly.

It's about as much fun as you can have at an event that doesn't serve beer. Rides for the kids, fresh strawberry picking for all . . . Just one of my little signs that Spring has arrived.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh, this means it's almost time for my annual jam producing frenzy.

I'll probably only put up 2 gallons total this year as I have hopes of also making peach and trying my hand at apple jelly in the fall.

Popular Posts