Sunday, August 28, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

I just got home yesterday from a week in Hyderabad, India.  The jet lag isn't quite as crippling as I was afraid it would be, especially compared to coming back from England or even the West Coast of the U.S.  I think it's because there was plenty of time to sleep on the sixteen hour long flight from Delhi to Chicago, arcing up over Russia and Greenland and Canada.  So, my body has no idea what time zone it's in, but it's at least relatively well rested.

Hyderabad Airport


I had aspired to blog about my trip as it happened, but between long days at work (it was a business trip to work with some partner software teams), busy nights out exploring the local food, and general spottiness of internet connectivity, I wasn't able to do much more than a tweet a few pictures.

But, now that I'm back I hope to capture a few of the food-related experiences here.

Until then, here are just a few random pictures I took along the way.
Street View (from my hotel)



Golconda Fort (16th Century)

Old Hyderabad


New Hyderabad (Work in Progress)

No comments:

Popular Posts