Saturday, December 26, 2009

The NINTH Wonder of the World!

My buddy Mike Murphy sent along these snapshots from one of his motorcycle tours over the summer, and I found them today and figured they were just screaming to be shared.



This is one that I've not made it to yet. But, it's barbecue . . . cooked in a blue school bus . . . on the side of a country road in Vermont. And, it's the ninth wonder of the world (not sure what the eighth is, but it must surely pale in comparison).

I was all set to scoot up there over the Christmas holidays, but good thing I checked the web first, since Curtis's is only open from April to October.


Curtis All-American Bar-B-Q
7 Putney Landing Rd.
Putney, VT 05346
http://www.curtisbbqvt.com/

View on Al Forno's Big Barbecue Map

No comments:

Popular Posts